12,379 Reviews Scanned
- US version only; This GPS dog finder and trainer receives and displays your location and your dog's GPS Collar location, while allowing you to also train your dog by providing 99 levels static...
- The Handheld Device features a tilt-compensated compass and backlit LCD screen with an adjustable scale from 100 yards to 75 miles
- Featuring HopTek technology, this system uses GPS satelites, not cell service, to track and train your dog up to 7 miles away; Track and train up to 12 dogs with the purchase of TEK Series 2.0 GPS +...
- View the direction and status of your dog; the Handheld Device will show the direction each dog is headed, how far they are from you, and whether they are moving or stopped
- The Handheld Device and GPS Collar are both waterproof and submersible, as well as rechargeable
- Expanded dog capability - track up to 20 dogs from a range of up to 9 miles
- GPS/glonass - high-sensitivity GPS and glonass satellite reception has the ability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Preloaded mapping - includes preloaded topo U.S. 100K mapping and a free 1-year birdseye satellite imagery subscription
- Hunt metrics - hunt metrics dog performance data shows distance traveled, time afield and more, so you can train your dog more effectively.Optional battery - optional in-unit rechargeable nimh battery...
- Dimension(inches):2.4 x 6.3 x 1.4. Battery life - up to 20 hours (Astro 430)
- High-Sensitivity GPS with GLONASS. Display size is 1.53 wide x 2.55 high in inches and 3 inch diagonal
- Preloaded TOPO U.S. 100k maps.LED beacon lights and Rescue mode as well as Stimulation levels-Tone and Vibration
- Battery life 20-40 hrs. Display type : transflective, 65-K color TFT touchscreen
- Setup virtual boundaries on your map and receive an alert, automatically sends signal to recall
- 1-inch black collar strap, 5-inches standard and 13-inches extended range antennas
- SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED – The Wagz Freedom Smart Collar requires the product and a subscription. It works with the Wagz App using a cellular network, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to deliver GPS tracking and...
- GPS LOCATION TRACKING – Stay connected to your best friend utilizing GPS and cellular coverage. Optimal GPS tracking is experienced with good cell reception and a clear line of sight to the sky.
- GEOFENCES + KEEP OUT ZONES WITH SHOCK-FREE CORRECTIONS – With the only shock-free geofence containment system, keep your dog safe by creating customizable GPS-enabled geofences right on the map in...
- ACTIVITY & HEALTH TRACKING – Monitors step count, exercise, companion time and sleep time as well as your dog’s overall Health & Happiness Score. Walk Mapping logs the route, distance, and...
- WILL WAGZ WORK FOR YOU? – Ideal for properties a half-acre or larger that allow room to create a boundary at least 15 feet from a road or from your house. Suited for pet lovers who live in areas...
- Works anywhere, totally self-contained, no GPS or cell network required, no monthly service contracts, ideal for traveling with your pets
- Simple to setup and use, single button-push to begin searching for lost pets with real-time distance and direction feedback
- Includes everything needed for 1-pet, may be expanded to handle up to three pets with purchase of additional tracking tags (sold separately)
- Tracking Tags are designed for prolonged swimming, are light enough for cats and rugged enough for the most active dogs
- Rechargeable battery on pet’s collar lasts up to 6 weeks while being continuously monitored
- Track up to 20 dogs with the 2.6” color display; pair with T 9 dog devices for a range of up to 5 miles (8 km); uses 900 MHz FHSS, approved for operation in Canada and the U.S.
- 2.5-second update rate provides faster location tracking when dogs are on the run
- High-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS satellite reception has the ability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Preloaded TOPO mapping for the U.S. and southern Canada and a free 1-year Birdseye Satellite Imagery subscription for better location awareness
- Hunt Metrics dog data analyzes dog’s speed, distance traveled and time afield so you can review and train more effectively
- GPS Tracking + E-Collar Add-A-Dog Collar only; Compatible with the SportDOG Brand TEK Series 2.0 GPS Tracking + E-Collar System (TEK-V2LT) and TEK Series 1.5 GPS Tracking + E-Collar System...
- Expand your TEK Series 1.5 or TEK Series 2.0 GPS Tracking + E-Collar system to track and train up to 21 dogs with purchase of these Add-A-Dog Collars
- Featuring HopTek technology, this collar uses GPS satelites, not cell service, to track and train your dog up to 10 miles away; It reports the direction each dog is headed, the path they took to get...
- With DryTek technology, this tracking and training collar is waterproof and submersible to 25 feet; Fits dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 10.75" - 23"
- By designing our products in the field, with heat, cold, rain, snow, dust, mud, and wind in mind, SportDOG has become the most recognized brand in the electronic tracking and training categories,...
- This Bundle Contains: 1 Alpha 10 Handheld Device + 2 TT 15 Dog Collar + 2 Teacher's Pet Training Kit
- Alpha 10 Handheld - Pair with the TT 15 dog device to track up to 20 dogs up to 9 miles
- TT 15 Collar - High-Sensitivity GPS with GLONASS. Minimum of 9.5 inch neck size in circumference
- Alpha 10 Handheld - Compact design with at-a-glance multi-GNSS tracking and configurable training
- TT 15 Collar - LED beacon lights and Rescue mode as well as Stimulation levels: Tone and Vibration
- 9-MILE RANGE: This PATHFINDER is built with a GPS e-collar and can be used concurrently with Google Maps in normal, terrain, and satellite view mode. It also has a range of nine miles, a tracking...
- NO CORRECTION: Dogtra’s PATHFINDER TRX tracking collar does not come with any correction and provides easy location sharing for dogs and dog owners. It’s fully waterproof and the most accurate and...
- UKC, AKC, and PKC APPROVED: This tracking collar is perfect for any working, hunting, or competitive situations and is approved for UKC, AKC, and PKC events, because there is no correction output on...
- TRACKING: The PATHFINDER TRX provides a fast, industry-leading two-second update rate and powerful zoom capability which provides greater live-action detail and accuracy in the field via the...
- DOG SIZING: This tracking collar is perfect for dogs that are 35 lbs. or more. With the ability to expand to 21 dogs, you’ll be able to track multiple dogs at once while out on the hunt.
- Bundle includes TT 15 Dog Device – a top-mounted, high-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver that uses 18 levels of continuous momentary stimulation, plus audible tone and vibration, activated from...
- Features sunlight-readable 3.5” capacitive touchscreen display and a button-operated, dog-focused design for quick, minor adjustments
- Easily set up and monitor up to 20 dogs from up to 9 miles away with a 2.5-second update rate by using multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS and Galileo)
- Dog list and group management lets you keep inactive dogs in the system for easier setup
- Interactive SOS alerts and two-way messaging via the 100% global Iridium satellite network (active satellite subscription required; jurisdiction restrictions may apply)
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best GPS Dog Tracking Systems for , for or even ?
- What is the best GPS Dog Tracking Systems to buy?
- What is the best GPS Dog Tracking Systems to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) GPS Dog Tracking Systems?…
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources. Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the GPS Dog Tracking Systems of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
Last update on 2021-11-17 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. As an Amazon Associate, I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.