8,387 Reviews Scanned
1 Halo Pet Microchip Reader Scanner, Pink
- Reads all most 10 digit microchips, and will only display if a 9 digit Avid Friendchip is detected (not display a number).
- No batteries needed. Comes with rechargeable USB lead that can be used to charge in the wall or in a car 12V USB charger.
- Works with Windows 98 or later software. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MAC.
- Carrying Case sold separately
- Does not read AKC microchips
2 Pet Microchip Scanner, 134.2kHz ISO11784/ISO11784/FDX-B/EMID RFID Pet Microchip Reader for Animal/Pet/Dog/Cat/Pig…
- 【Support multiple protocols】- Support ISO11784 / ISO11785 / FDX-B（15 digit microchips）and ID64（10 digit microchips）.
- 【Built-in lithium battery rechargeable】- No need to replace the battery, easy to operate, can be charged through the USB interface. It can last for more than one year after being fully charged.
- 【Low Battery Tip】- Automatically alarm when the battery level is lower than 7.8.
- 【Portable and lightweight】- Product size, 6 * 12 * 1.5cm（2.4 * 1.4 * 0.6 in）, 120g（4.2 oz）. It won't be tired to use it for a long time.
- 【Data reading】- 5-10cm reading range,Works with Windows 98 or later software.
3 Manruta 134.2khz Pet ID Microchip Scanner and Reader Support FDX-B ISO 11784/11785 Standard Microchip with 10 or 15 Digit ID Numbers Do Not Read 9 ID Number
- Attention : our scanner/reader doesn't read 9 digit ID number such as home again 9 ID microchip and AVID friendchip 9 ID ones ,in a word , it will not read very old microchip early than 2000's . and...
- It is not universal scanner , Reads all most 10 or 15 digit microchips, only support 15 digit FDX-B format transponder and 10 digit ID64 format transponder, if your rfid transponders are not within...
- Comes with rechargeable USB lead that can be used to charge in the wall or in a car 12V USB charger.
- 5-10cm reading range;Works with Windows 98 or later software. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MAC.
- mini pet microchip scanner/reader ,134.2Khz ISO 11784/11785 FDX-B reading standard only
4 Pet Microchip Scanner, Handheld Animal Chip Reader Portable RFID Reader Supports for ISO 11784/11785, FDX-B and ID64 RFID
- 【SUPPORT FOR ISO 11784/11785, FDX-B AND ID64 FRID】The handheld reader supports for ISO 11784/11785, FDX-B and ID64 RFID, easy to operate, one button to read.
- 【HISTORY DATA CAN BE RESD】The history data can be read in the internal reading mode.
- 【Reader Operation Manual】1, Press the button to start the device and go into scan mode, start to scan the tags. 2, The reader will enter the standby state if no tags be scanned. 3, Place a tag in...
- 【BACKLIGHT SCREEN】The handheld reader has backlight screen makes it convenient for you to read.
- 【ALARM WHEN UNDER 7.8 BATTERY】The handheld reader will alarm when the battery power is under 7.8, in low battery.
ON SALE NOW!5 Halo Microchip Scanner Black
- Stores lost pets chip numbers
- Alerts the user that a pet is missing
- Rechargeable by plugging into a pc
- Reads most microchips in pets, dogs, cats
10 Pet Microchip Scanner, 134.2kHz FDX-B/ID64 RFID Pet Microchip Reader with 1000 Data Records 20cm Reading Distance for Animal/Pet/Dog/Cat/Pig
- 【Support multiple protocols】- Support FDX-B (SO11784 / 85), ID64 standard.
- 【Adequate data storage capacity】-The built-in memory of this unit can save 1,000 animal chip records.
- 【Battery can be replaced without charging】- No need to charge. Replace it with 3PCS AAA batteries. Battery replacement is easy to operate. High quality batteries last for more than a year.
- 【Data reading】- A wider reading range, reading glass labels over 10cm.FDX-B ear tag reading more than 20cm.The chip can be identified within 1S. OLED screen design allows you to clearly see the...
- 【Portable and lightweight】- Product size, 250 * 126 * 31mm/9.8 * 5 * 1.2in, 316g/11.1oz. It won't be tired when used for a long time.
Trending in Dog Products
1 ON SALE NOW!2
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Dog Microchip Scanners for , for or even ?
- What is the best Dog Microchip Scanners to buy?
- What is the best Dog Microchip Scanners to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Dog Microchip Scanners?…
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources. Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Dog Microchip Scanners of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
You may read more about us to learn how we support this site. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something is incorrect or provides misleading information.
Last update on 2020-10-25 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API