11,910 Reviews Scanned
- Wider and deeper stair landings for small and large dogs; rubber grippers on bottom keep step secure and in place
- Carpet tread is removable for easy cleaning
- Snaps together very easily, no tools required!
- Pet Step Measures 22" x 16" x 16"; for pets up to 150lbs
- Individual step height: 6 inches. Top step depth: 12.25 inches. Second step depth: 11.5 inches
- 4-STEP DOG STAIRS - The convenient 4-step design of these pet stairs helps your dog or cat get where they are going, whether you need a dog bed ramp or a way for your furry friend to get into and out...
- DURABLE AND EASY TO CLEAN - Made of tough plastic, these durable pet steps are perfect for small dogs, cats, rabbits, or other small animals. They are ideal for both indoor and outdoor use and can be...
- SAFETY FEATURES - The built-in side rails keep your pet secure while the non-slip foam pads protect your pet and your floors. Adhesive-back felt step covers provide better traction, and the snap lock...
- EASY TO STORE - When collapsed, these compact foldable pet steps easily fit in your closet, under furniture, or in the trunk of your car—perfect for home or travel.
- PRODUCT DETAILS - Materials: Heavy-Duty Plastic. Dimensions: (L) 23” x (W) 15” x (H) 19”; Folded: (L) 30” x (W) 15” x (H) 5”. Not designed to hold people. Color: Gray.
- Pet Paw Cremation Urn Rings memorial just tell us - Things End But Memories Last Forever
- Heart Cremation with Angel Wing Urn rings for family and friends to cherish loved ones,gift to Pet, Dad, Mom or other family members to keep their loved one near them, it can be hung in car back...
- Premium Grade Sterling Silver Angel Wing urn rings will never rust,corrode,rust or stain.screw a tight seal to keep your human urn ashes
- Rings Size: US #7/#8/#9/#10; Please choose the correct size before place the order to avoid Return or Exchange. The paper measurement is intended for reference only. We would like to suggest you have...
- Even this is screw, we still suggest that you secure with a few spots of glue
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Manfield, Mark (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 114 Pages - 03/20/2017 (Publication Date) - DYM Worldwide Publishers (Publisher)
- Matthews, Max (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 216 Pages - 01/05/2020 (Publication Date) - Tyler MacDonald (Publisher)
- CONTINUE CUDDLE TIME: Help your best friend climb up on the sofa or bed all by themselves
- SAFETY TESTED FOR DURABILITY: Small size supports pets up to 150 lbs; large size supports pets up to 200 lbs
- NO SLIPPING: Nonskid feet, fabric tread covers and siderails keep the steps from moving and your pet from sliding
- SIMPLE TO STORE: Pet steps fold down flat so you can easily store them under your couch or bed
- SIZING: Small measures 24 in L X 16 in W X 20 in H and large measures 28 in L X 18 in W X 25 in H
- 2 Step Pet Stairs, sized as 14” x 17” x 13”
- High density CertiPUR US Certified foam interior
- Ideal for smaller sized pets
- Removable and washable comfort cover
- Worry free one year warranty
- Sturdy & Practical – Our stepping stool supports up to 200 pounds. Our patented, one-hand, open & close design makes it so easy to use and prevents the stress to their muscles and joints caused by...
- One Hand Open & Close – Foldable step stool is so quick & easy, you will love the simplicity of our 2-step folding stairs design. You’ll still have one hand free to control your excited little...
- Portable & Easy Storage – take your new plastic dog step stools in any car, SUV, truck, RV, or boat and easily fold and store in the back seat or trunk. Keep the collapsible step stool under the...
- Lightweight – Our pet stairs are designed to be convenient to carry and weigh just 5.75lbs. Only 1.5 inches thick when folded!
- Satisfaction Guarantee – If there is an issue with your order or you are not satisfied with the product, simply contact us and our 24 / 7 support team will be ready to find a solution for you ASAP.
- 3 STEP DOG STAIRS – The convenient 3 step design of the pet stairs makes it easy for your dog or cat to climb on and off furniture, or into and out of a vehicle with ease
- DURABLE AND EASY TO CLEAN – Made of tough and durable plastic, these dog or cat stairs are ideal for both indoor and outdoor use, can hold pets up to 40-pounds, and can be easily cleaned with a damp...
- SAFETY FEATURES – The built-in side rails keep your pet secure while the non-slip foam pads protect your pet and your floors. Adhesive back felt step covers provide better traction and the snap lock...
- EASY TO STORE – When collapsed these foldable, compact pet steps fit easily in the closet, under furniture or in the trunk of your car
- PRODUCT DETAILS – Open Dimensions: (L)19” x (W)14” x (H)15”; Collapsed Dimensions: (L)24” x (W)14” x (H)6”; Weight Capacity: 4.9lbs; Not designed to hold people. Note: For safety...
Trending in Dog Stairs and Ramps
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Pet Steps For Rottweilers for , for or even ?
- What is the best Pet Steps For Rottweilers to buy?
- What is the best Pet Steps For Rottweilers to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Pet Steps For Rottweilers?…
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources. Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Pet Steps For Rottweilers of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
Last update on 2023-02-06 . Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. As an Amazon Associate, I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.